We are on the Road to Odense for the Pro League Finals in December and the Danish fans have already shown tremenduous support for the event. To celebrate the event even further, ex pro player pimp and ESL are happy to announce a Danish high school tournament in order to find Denmark’s CS:GO newcomers. Every high school in Denmark is invited to provide one team representing their university, academy, or college. All players of that team must consist of students of the respective high school.
The two finalists of the online tournament will be invited to the Pro League Finals in Odense to enjoy the semi-finals and the grand final on site through a fully funded trip to the event (travel & hotel night from Saturday to Sunday). And it gets even better! The two finalists will play for the title of Denmark’s best high school live on the Pro League stage on Sunday just before the grand final of the world’s longest running professional CS:GO league. The match will be streamed live as part of the show on youtube.com/ESLCS. Before the match, both teams will get an exclusive coaching from Jacob ‘pimp’ Winneche to get some of the experience from a former CS:GO pro player.
Some more details
- Sign up start: November 10
- Sign up end: November 20
- Tournament start: November 25, 16:00 CET (+ potentially November 26, pending signup numbers)
- Check-in starts 30 minutes prior to the tournament and is needed to confirm that the teams are actually available.
- In order to sign up, all participating students need to have an ESL account and be signed up to the same team (guide)
- Teams need to have the name of the high school they represent
- The headmaster or responsible teacher of the esports class need to submit the team link or team ID to firstname.lastname@example.org through their official high school email address and officially confirm all of the signed up players are students of their high school
- ESL will confirm teams and add them to the actual tournament.
- Check out the information for our game integration for the actual matches.
- Rules and the map veto process can be found in our rules.