Together with KRAFTON, Inc. we are bringing a new series of tournaments to the competitive PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) scene.
We’ll be bringing ESL PUBG Masters & ESL PUBG Open tournaments this year. There will be 4 ESL PUBG Masters tournaments split between two regions; Americas, and Europe. Next to that we will also be bringing 3 ESL PUBG Open tournaments to Europe.
The Masters tournaments will feature all of your favourite teams and players battling it out for a big prize pool of $50,000 USD per tournament as well as PUBG Global Championship (PGC) Qualification Points. Your beloved analysts and casters will be bringing you the action right to your screen at home.
The breakdown for the ESL PUBG Masters tournaments in the Americas are as follows:
- Round 1: April 7-8, 2021
- Round 2: April 10-11, 2021
- Round 3: April 13-14, 2021
- Group Stage: April 16-18, 2021
- Grand Finals: April 23-25 & April 30-May 2, 2021
- July/August (Exact dates to be shared at a later time)
The breakdown for the ESL PUBG Masters tournaments in Europe are as follows:
- Qualifier: March 31-April 2, 2021
- Stage 1: April 10-11, 2021
- Stage 2: April 16-18, 2021
- Grand Finals: April 23-25, 2021
- July (Exact dates to be shared at a later time)
- Europe - http://esl.gg/pubg-eu-sign-up
- North America - http://esl.gg/pubg-na-sign-up
- Latin America - http://esl.gg/pubg-latam-sign-up
There will be 3 ESL PUBG Open tournaments in Europe each with a $2,000 prize pool. If you’re looking for a competition to prove yourself in, the Opens are your chance. For the Summer event, we’ll be rewarding the top competitors with direct invitations to the ESL PUBG Masters: Summer in Europe. Additionally, once we get closer to the events, we’ll be offering community casters the chance to broadcast these events on their own channel.
The ESL PUBG Open tournaments will take place in the following months. We’ll be announcing the specific time and date closer to the events.