In less than 24 hours, a new era of StarCraft will begin.
On Tuesday the 10th of November 2015, StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void, the latest standalone StarCraft II expansion, will be released worldwide. With new modes, units and features across the board, there’s plenty to look forward to - and it’s never too soon to try and test your mettle.
StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void launch cup
The ESL StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void launch cup is the perfect way to celebrate the release of the latest StarCraft expansion. Taking place the day after Legacy of the Void’s release on Wednesday the 11th of November at 20:00 CET, there’s the following prizes to be won:
- First place: A Zergling/Baneling reversible plush
- Second place: A limited edition White-Ra gaming mousepad by Tt eSPORTS
Go4SC2 Europe cup
Set to take place on the first Sunday after Legacy of the Void’s release (November the 15th) at 14:00 CET, this week’s Go4SC2 Europe cup will be the first to feature Legacy of the Void. With €150 up for grabs as well as the prizes detailed below (plus a further €600 in the monthly final), will you earn the glory of being the winner of the first Legacy of the Void Go4SC2 cup?
- First place: €100 and a limited edition StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty SteelSeries Zboard
- Second place: €50 and a limited edition SteelSeries QcK Kerrigan vs. Zeratul mousepad
- Third place: A StarCraft II t-shirt of your choosing from the ESL Shop
In addition to being able to win the above great prizes, signing up and playing in at least one Go4SC2 match will also automatically enter you into our Go4 giveaway, in which you could be randomly selected to win one of the following prizes:
- A limited edition StarCraft II Mega Bloks Battlecruiser that was exclusive to BlizzCon 2011- only 3,000 are in existence!
- One of four StarCraft II t-shirts from the ESL Shop
So what are you waiting for? Sign up now: