ESL and SAP continue their partnership to provide a better viewing experience at ESL One Hamburg 2019!
As with years prior, SAP will grant fans a deeper insight into the world of professional Dota 2, using technology to create interesting insights for players, no matter their skill level. Coming to ESL One Hamburg 2019 are a number of fan favourites and new features, including:
- Advanced Data Analysis, providing innovative analytical formats for both the fans and commentators to make sense of player’s in-game decisions.
- Exact evaluations of each player and team’s recent games, which will then be shown live to help spectators get into the minds of the pros.
- In-Memory Technology SAP HANA® allows game data to be processed on the SAP Cloud Platform, leading to tailor-made insights being shown live on stream through informative graphics
One of the most exciting new additions to ESL One Hamburg 2019 is the brand-new SAP Esports Showcase, which will summarize all aspects of SAP’s involvement in Dota 2 and excite fans with new innovative technologies including:
- The Dota 2 map as an interactive, physical 3D model where different scenes in game are projected and can be analyzed
- A Last Hit Trainer that visitors can compete in to win cool prizes, with postings of their highscore on a daily leaderboard
If you’re keen to see all the sweet new technology or just want to win some fancy merchandise, head on over to the SAP Esports Showcase in the ESL exhibition area from October 25th to 27th!