ESL will be live streaming a panel about the Anykey organization and its initiatives on Tuesday, March 29 at 17:00 PST/20:00 EST. The hour-long stream will be held at ESL’s Burbank studios and will be available for viewing on the AnyKey Twitch channel.
• T.L. Taylor, Professor of Comparative Media Studies at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Director of Research for AnyKey
• Morgan Romine, Director of Initiatives at AnyKey
• Lee Machen, Director of Developer Relations at Intel
• Jesse Sell, Senior Manager of Pro Gaming, Business and Strategy for ESL
• Moderator: Joshua Gray, ESL Producer
After discussing the purpose and importance of the organization, along with current challenges and initiatives, the panel will open up for a Q&A where viewers can submit questions on Twitter @anykeyorg, so be sure to tune in!
RESEARCH AND INITIATIVES
With a two-pronged approach of conducting research and developing practical solutions, AnyKey aims to foster respectful, enjoyable, and harassment-free gaming experiences for everyone regardless of sex, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, physical appearance, body size, age, or religion. Check out the organization’s first white papers here.
Among the first of the organization's initiatives, AnyKey supported the Intel Challenge Katowice, a professional Counter-Strike: Global Offensive tournament for women with a prize pool of US$30,000. They also debuted the AnyKey lounge at Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016, providing a welcoming space for conversation, networking, and information exchange.