We are happy to announce the Red Bull M.E.O. by ESL (Mobile Esports Open) a new competition to hit the global mobile gaming scene. Participants from 36 countries (!) will fight to be crowned the best budding mobile gamer in the world, with the finals taking place in Germany. In its inaugural 2018/2019 season the competition will focus on one of the biggest mobile games, Clash Royale.
Each of the 36 countries will hold qualifiers taking place from September to December 2018. Each country qualifier will have one winner who will travel to Germany to compete against others to determine who is the best Clash Royale Red Bull M.E.O. by ESL player in the world.
The participating countries are as follows:
|Czechia||online into offline qualifier|
|Egypt||online into offline qualifier|
|Greece||online into offline qualifier|
|Hungary||online into offline qualifier|
|Italy||online into offline qualifier|
|Lithuania||online into offline qualifier|
|South Korea||online qualifier|
|South Africa||offline qualifier|
|USA||online into offline qualifier|
If your qualifier is not listed on the page yet, check back soon! Final participating country list may vary.
Rules, structure, format and conditions will vary in different regions (some will be happening only online, some only offline, and some will be both online and offline).
- Players are only eligible to participate in the only qualifiers of his or her country
- All players must hold valid travel documents for travel (travel dates to qualifier see your qualifier cup page, to world finals at a later date)
- All players must be 16 years of age or older
- You must be a registered player on the ESL Play platform.
- All players must play on a mobile device (smartphone or tablet). Emulators or any software that modifies the game to be played via PC or other unauthorised devices, are banned. Players caught using such software will face penalty.
- Matches will be 1v1.
- Players can use any cards they wish in their deck. Players can change their decks between battles.
We wish all of the participants the best of luck and cannot wait to welcome the top 36 in Germany! Until then, be sure to check out the official website and follow ESL Clash Royale on Twitter and Facebook for all updates.