Last season of the WGLEU ended with Tornado Energy winning the Grand Finals 2017 in Moscow against DiNG. Now the Extended Season is just around the corner so get ready for some more inspiring tank action!
- Battle format: 7/70 (7 players, 70 tier points), with no tier limitation
- Patch 9.20
- Maps - Sand River replacing Steppes
- Changes in tanks: WZ-111 model 5A introduced, IS-7 buffed and Maus weakened
- Many of the map boosts cannot be done anymore due to the recent map updates
What remains unchanged
- Match format: best of 9 on four different maps, with tie breakers.
- Battle time limit: 10 minutes.
- Game mode: attack/defense.
EU matches will be broadcasted on Thursdays, Fridays, and Sundays on wgl.gg/watch with the following schedule:
- Thursday: 3 matches from 19:00 CET
- Friday: 3 matches from 19:00 CET
- Sunday: 3 matches from 17:30 CET
We will also hold an informal pre-show every second Monday at 7 PM CET at wgl.gg/watch.
- Saturdays from 2 PM GMT+8
- Sundays from 2 PM GMT+8
- Tuesdays from 17:30 PT
- Thursdays from 17:30 PT
Live broadcasts will be available on twitch.tv/wglna.
The official website of the Wargaming.net League contains all the information you need. Schedule, standings, team profiles, videos, and statistics: you will never miss a thing!
To keep up to date with all the latest results, news, and updates, simply hit the follow button on Twitch, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter. Get ready for more brilliant play and nail biting finishes!